Ella has been involved in several curatorial projects, including:
- “Contemporary Icons” (May – July 2022) with the National Portrait Gallery at the Laing Art Gallery.
- “Expanded Interiors: Re-staged” (July – Aug 2021), at the Hatton Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Co-produced an exhibition guide.
- “WOW: Women Only Works on Paper” (May – Dec 2021) at the Laing Art Gallery with Liss Llewellyn Fine Art. Assistant co-curator.
- “Challenging Convention” (May – Aug 2021) at the Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Assistant curator.
- “New Perspectives: Outside In” (Jan – Aug 2021) at the Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Co-curator.
Ella also organises and is involved in various educational projects at the Laing Art Gallery, including:
- “GCSE Virtual Exhibition Project”. A project designed by Ella which was distributed to teachers in north-east England via the Laing Art Gallery.
- “ARTiculation”. Ella researched and produced resource packs for the UK-wide competition ran by the Roche Educational Trust, and distributed by the Laing Art Gallery to students aged 16-19.